Being respectful and responsible may seem like old fashioned ideals to some, especially in a culture that seems to blame everything that goes on wrong on anyone else. Being respectful to your friends, colleagues, customers, clients, your work and new people you have the privilege of meeting, gains respect back. Taking responsibility for your actions is an incredibly freeing action and full of integrity.
Be the change you want to see in the world. Mahatma Gandhi : 1869-1948
In showing respect to everyone, we engender an environment of mutual respect and trust. In showing responsibility, we raise the bar for all those who still have a way to go. And talking of the environment, you don’t have to be a tree hugger to care for our planet ~ you just need to want to pass a world worth living in, onto the next generation ~ to your children and your grandchildren.
One ought never to turn one’s back on a threatened danger and try to run away from it. If you do that, you will double the danger. But if you meet it promptly and without flinching, you will reduce the danger by half. Never run away from anything. Never! Sir Winston Churchill : 1874-1965
We want to show and share with our clients and colleagues, better ways of working responsibly.
- By showing respect to this wondrous planet of ours.
- By reducing our carbon footprint wherever and whenever possible.
- By supporting the local communities by sourcing as many products and services as possible locally.
- By using suppliers and contractors with the same ideals and responsibility.
- By becoming greener and leaner and fit for purpose!
Good actions give strength to ourselves and inspire good actions in others. Plato : 427-437BC